I'm going to include pictures here of the 2010 Row Robin quilts as they progressed. Please let me know if I make any mistakes! This first set will be the blocks I received, and made.
First, the center of my quilt, which was 48" square, and made from HSTs received and made during my first swap back around May 2008. Becca was the hostess and we received so many wonderful patches!
Here on the right are most of the blocks I received from the VOS gang. Don't they look fabulous and wintery!?!? I regret to admit that I have not sewn them into a top yet. I am seriously thinking about using the same theme this year, but 6" blocks instead of 12", so I can put them all together like a big puzzle.
These are the blocks I made for Becky's Arizona themed quilt. The animal shapes are from Sindy's wonderful (and free) Fat Cat Patterns, and have ultrasuede accents and heat set crystals for a little bling.
Next is one of the batik blocks I designed for Pat M's quilt. I made several of them, in different colors. At the moment, I can't find a good picture of the row, so I'm posting this one, my favorite of the lot! The background was supplied to us, and is a very, very pale blue batik. I designed my own pattern loosely based on a Dad's Plaids block, and used Shelley/Pirate's Freezer Paper Piecing instructions.
Colene's quilt had a Summer theme, and I made the following for her:
|Hawaiian Shirts on a clothes line|
|Asian lily with buds and embroidery details|
|Pink poppies with beaded centers|
And last but not least, my row of blocks for Rebecca C's quilt: