Friday, April 20, 2012

Basket Ideas for Colene...and New Labels!

Found the coolest picture of a basket sampler quilt on Pinterest today...



Photo is from the 2007 Tokyo International Quilt Festival, and the description reads "One of eighty "partnership quilts" in the charity raffle"
http://www.flickr.com/photos/movinghands/362400054/in/set-72157594488104676

Also, I added Labels to the posts. The labels are based on the quilt owner, so when I made rows for Karen, the label says Karen (not Misha). The one at the top says "All" and that's where you'll be able to quickly access things that apply to everyone like the Current Round Progress. Check it out and let me know if you have any questions.

Side note to Karen: I see a draft of a post that you started but never published...so I know you got on at least once as a contributor! If you were to go to the Design link (top right menu) and went back to that post, you could potentially Publish it. Try a new one, it won't hurt. I promise!



4 comments:

  1. Wow that is so cool! Love it. :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. there are a few at the end of my Dallas 2012 folder in webshots, some closeups though I didn't use them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh those are pretty, Dee! Posting link for those who are interested in looking...http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2363309310071230281pPbWaO

      Delete